Epicuren Skin Care Treatment
Includes full facial and extraction.
Skin Care Services
- Silk Peel -
A non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedure (click here for more info) - $100+
- Enzyme-Protein Non-Surgical Facelift (1 hour) - $120+
- Pumpkin Peel (Fruit Acid Peels - 1 hour) - $95+
- Glycolic Acid Peels (1 hour) - $95+
- Teen and Men's Skin Care Back Facials (45 min.) - $75+
- Instant Glow - a perfect touch for your special event (1 hour) - $120+
Personal Body Waxing
- Eyebrow Arch or Tweezed - $25
- Eyebrow wax with tint - $35
- Eyebrow tinting - $20
- Eyelash tinting - $25
- Nose waxing - $10
- Lip, under lipline or chin - $10
- Ears - $15
- Cheeks/neck/jaw line - $20 ea.
- Full Face (includes brows) - $50
- Nape of neck or tummy - $15
- Chest - $15
- Half arms and hands - $35
- Full arms and hands - $45
- Under arms, hands, feet - $20 ea.
- Bikini (Playboy or Brazilian) - $55+
- Upper/Lower Leg - $55+
- Full Leg with Bikini (Playboy Strip) - $75
- Full Leg with Brazilian - $85
- Men's Back/Shoulders/Chest - $45+ ea.
- Back Wax - $35+
Dermaplane is a safe, non-invasive procedure, using either a scalpel or electric razor-like instrument, and can be performed as a standalone treatment or prior to other skin care treatments in order to enhance their effectiveness. This a wonderful form of manual exfoliation that can be used with or without chemicals. Dermaplaning can promote smoother skin, including the removal of soft hair. The procedure is also specifically used to reduce recent acne scarring and fine lines.
By skimming off fine hair on the face that traps dirt and oil, dermaplaning enhances the effectiveness of other skin care treatments such as chemical peels by providing deeper product penetration. Dermaplaning does not have any downtime and you can immediately return to work or activities.
- $95 & up with mini-facial
- $125 & up with chemical peel and extractions
Silk Peel Dermal Infusion
The first patented treatment to combine non-invasive exfoliation with deep delivery of skin-specific topical solutions to improve and revitalize your skin. In as few as 4 treatments spaced about a week apart, you will notice significant and visible results. Results include improved acne, hydrated dry, flaking, and wrinkled skin as well as revitalized sun-damaged skin.
PCA Chemical Peels
These therapeutic treatments are tailored to meet your individual needs, targeting specific concerns and helping to restore optimum skin health. My detailed skin consultation precedes each treatment to ensure maximum benefits for your skin.
- PCA Gentle Chemical Peels - $125 + $10 per layer (one treatment, includes post-care kit)
- Series of four, fifth one free - $500
- Neck and decollete - $25
PCA's professional treatments will address hyper-pigmentation, acne/breakout-prone skin, different sensitive skin types, and aging skin. PCA gentle peels will focus on penetrating the stratum corneum (the outer layer of the skin) to nourish the underlying epidermis and dermis, as opposed to simply stripping away the surface. PCA's progressive approach to peels leads to results without unnecessary and unwanted trauma. All peels include a post-peel, at-home kit.
Chemical peels are not recommended for, nor will they be performed on, pregant or lactating women. A complimentary consultation prior to service is recommended.